Sunday, June 18, 2006

dad's day

didn't do anything special today... just made over the room and my eye caught the newspaper (free from jollibee) hehehe.. and in the Sunday Lifestyle section, i read the following lines that best describes my feelings for my dad:

My daddy crushes my heart with so much love and despite everything I will always look back to check if he's happy with what I'm doing, even if I wear a face that says: I don't care. The same way daddies do everything for their little girls, little girls do everything for their daddies too. --Celine R. Lopez

Blame me for being daddy's little girl. Dunno but girls are made for daddies and sons are made for mommies. In this case I am thankful that God made me a girl. coz my dad's a great person to know. Sometimes people take him for a towering person coz he's got a demanding attitude but I seldom saw that in him. And before, when i used to be his "little girl", i guess i can take away his stress and make him smile. But things have changed. One look and he's still angry.. That comes with age maybe. ^^ I'm not as cute as before.. =D But even with all that, I still love him deeply and my time on earth has sure been worth it knowing a great person.. ^^

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger cheanne said...

Anung "used to be his little girl?" You'll forever be daddy's little girl sis! =) I'm sure love na love nya panlalambing mo =)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger pamie said...

ahhaha!!! lagi nalang nga mainit ulo niya these days... hindi na nakukuha sa lambing.. hehehe... musta naaaa!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home