Friday, January 13, 2006

letting go - from Zahir Paulo Coelho

it would be better to lick my wounds, as i had also done in the past. for a while, i'll think obsessively about her, i'll become embittered, i'll bore my friends because all i ever talk about is my wife leaving me. I'll try to justify what happened, spend days and nights reviewing every moment spent by her side. i'll concede that she was too hard on me, eventhough i always tried to do my best. i'll find other women. when i walk down the street, i'll keep seeng women who could be her. i'll suffer day and night, night and day. this could take weeks, months, possibliy a year or more

until one morning, i'll wake up and find i'm thinking about something else, and then i'll know the worst is over. my heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeng the beauty of life once more. it's happened before, it will happen again i'm sure. when someone leaves, its because soemeone else is about to arrive. i'll find love again.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home