Saturday, February 18, 2006

Coffee anyone?

The good and bad of coffee

The history: I became a coffee junkie during my Brazil days (their coffee i swear tastes sooo great!!) but forced myself to stop due to unwanted side effects.. (things like heightened concentration - even for the tini-mini things i'll remember those.. then will get a whirling headache in the as my withdrawal symptom) blargh!!!

Reason why i hate to drink coffee even though it tastes soo good...
This is what coffee makes me do...
1. I can't sleep at night!! grrrr... but the coffee tastes sooo good!!!
2. Finish at least something in the middle of the night. ^^
3. Will have large eyebags tomorrow morning... and a biggie headache... darn.. so i'll completely in a state of unknown tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger pamie said...

hi ach! pag sanay na sa coffee i don't think they will have trouble sleeping.. ako lang novice sa area na to.. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home