Saturday, February 18, 2006

Meet Ming Dao

Met him while watching "Frog Prince". Maybe u guys are wonderin why i wasn't blogging the past few days.. well i was burning my couch with my eyes glued to this guy.. hehehe!! for 3 straight days! i only slept for 4hrs!! hahahha!! now to confirm my fanaticism.. i've downloaded all their songs and have put them in my trusty fone.. good thing my bros aren't deaf yet with my constant playback of their themesong.. hahaha!! ^^
My CruSHIE!!!
Have you ever seen a drooling donkey? Basag na monitor ko.. ^^

6 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger cheanne said...

Yiheee! =) ehehehe

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger pamie said...

Cute ba cute ba sis?? hahaha!! still couldn't resist to smile whenever my page loads up.. hahaha!!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger cheanne said...

hehe, yup, cutie! Sobra na nga ang titig sa iyo hehehe =)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger pamie said...

in my dreams sis!!! hahaha!! thanks for the encouragement though.. pagnaging kami na i'll inform u.. ^^

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger cheanne said...

si charlie naman Angel Locsin. Heheh check mo friendster nya hehe =) Bagong howe daw nya hehe

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger pamie said...

ahh ganun ba?? wla na noh.. laos na yun!!! hahaha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home