Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Acomodador

The acomodador or giving-up point: there is always an event in our lives that is responsible for us failing to progress: a trauma, a particularly bitter defeat, a disappointment in love, even a victory that we did not quite understand, can make cowards of us and prevent us from moving on. As part of the process of increasing his hidden powers, the shaman must first freee himself from that giving-up point and, to do so, he must review his whole life and find out where it occurred.

There were a lot of things that became my acomodador during the last year, thus disabling me from progressing. Let's take for example, I was rapidly progressing in my diet routine. Nothing could take me from it. But when i learned something distressing, i just lost all sense of doing it. And then there's this never ending program i am currently writing.. When I started, it was really fast paced. Then when the progress started building, and then i learned of the news, all sense of finishing it just went up to the air. Now i just touch it when i "have time" and then procastinate again. Like going to the net and doing nothing in particular. I guess some of you might have a hunch of what the news is, so whatever you're thinking of, then the chances are, you're right. =D

The Turnabout:
To identify the acomodador that is causing me from progressing, to heal from it, and then to move forward. Even if it is slow paced. I had been meaning to blog this for a long time now, but i guess i'm too chicken to do it until now.... I hope i can progress soon, or i'm just wasting my precious time here.. ^^

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger cheanne said...

Yeah, we all have gone through or are going through something similar. Good luck to all of us! hehe =)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger pamie said...

yea... my hope for all of us is that we overcome the "it" thing in our lives.. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home