Saturday, February 25, 2006

Gratitude to the Unknown Stranger

I just read in a friend's blog yesterday about gratitude because a stranger has helped her get a cab from a wrong spot to the correct place. All without expecting anything in return! Today, i just experienced likewise. Well, not totally the same...

Here's the story, me and my family went shopping at the Landmark. And since signal is very awful in that area, specially for the Sun subscribers, i decided to put my cellphone in my shallow pocketed pants. All was uneventful, that is, until we were already leaving the place. I felt something drop out of my pants and make clonk clonk sounds. But as i reached for my pockets, i didnt' remember putting anything in them, thus i went on walking. A guy suddenly approached me and handed me my phone. Bless his soul!! If he didn't return it, i would've lost my beloved 6230i... Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! Eventhough I was a trifle shy and just uttered a few thank you's and you hurriedly ran back to your gf's side, I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish all the best of you and your relationship. I pray that God will bless you and all the fruit of your labors. ^^;

signing off
Pamie

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger cheanne said...

Wow! There are still some good souls here on Earth =) Buti nalang hehe =)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger pamie said...

uu nga eh.. sana lang nga masmarami pang ganun na tao sa buhay natin... it'll be a better place to live in.. ^^

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's your guardian angel. Gwapo ba? LoL!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger pamie said...

hindi ach.. hehehe!! may gf na eh... limutan ko narin itsura niya.. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home